H. Alexis Rosenberg
Alexis Rosenberg has complex litigation experience in Federal court and Florida state court involving a wide variety of issues including health care law, insurance disputes, business litigation, personal injury and PIP.
She has handled numerous cases that were resolved at trial or prior to trial, either by judicial disposition or settlement.
Alexis Rosenberg has extensive experience with Federal litigation of Racketeering RICO, Insurance Fraud, Healthcare Fraud, Illegal Fee Splitting, Illegal Kickbacks, Treatment Protocols/billing and Business Protocols defense.
Alexis Rosenberg has successfully advocated for major business and corporate clients against claims of fraud and contractual disputes along with personal injury claims. In fact, one of her many personal injury cases had a jury verdict of over 4.2 million dollar. She also assists individuals who are not rightfully being paid by their insurance carriers for medical benefits.
Prior to representing healthcare providers, she represented many insurance carriers in litigation obtaining monetary verdicts and settlements on their behalf. This experience allows her to have insight into the tactics and strategies used by insurance companies against the health care industry.
She possesses knowledge in a wide spectrum of legal areas that enable her to provide legal advice that is not in a vacuum in the ever changing world of healthcare law.
She is very active in the community and does pro bono working involving special needs children.
• Admitted to Florida bar 2000
• Admitted to U.S. Southern District of Florida 2001
• Admitted to U.S. Northern District of Florida 2001
• Admitted to U.S. Middle District of Florida 2013
• Pro Hac Admission of several matters in the U.S.
Eastern District of New York
* Nova Southeastern University (J.D. 2000)
* Randolph-Macon College
* Florida Association of Women Lawyers-President of Sarasota Chapter and Member of the Palm Bach County Chapter
* Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Legislative Committee
Assisted with drafting and lobbying of the 2016 Human Trafficking Laws
* Sarasota County Bar Association
* Palm Beach County Bar Association
* Florida Lawyers Network
* American Bar Association
* Nominating Committee of Temple Sinai
* Religious School Committee of Temple Sinai
* Past Homeowners' Association Board Member