Boca Raton, Florida
(561) 260 - 9100
(954) 790 - 6100
(941) 373 - 6777
(516) 221 - 1108
Bruce Rosenberg chosen as a Super Lawyer in Healthcare Law.
Only Top 5% of all attorneys in each area of law are awarded honor of being named a Super Lawyer.
Cases of Interest
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. 1-800 ASK GARY et al (U.S. Middle District of FL)
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. Comprehensive Physician Services, Inc. et al (U.S. Middle District of FL)
• Scottsdale Ins. Co. v. Physicians Group LLC (U.S. Middle District of FL)
• Allstate Ins. Co. v. Bloomberg et al
• Nationwide Ins. Co. v. Comprehensive Physician Services, Inc. et al
• North American Risk Services, Inc. v. AGIC, Inc. et al
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. Grafman et all (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. CPT Medical Services et al (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. Tabakman et al (U.S. Eastern District of NY
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. Levy et al. (U.S Eastern District of NY)
• McGee v. State Farm Ins. Co. (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• McGee v. Allstate Ins. Co. (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• Liberty Mutual Ins. Co. v. Rockaway Medical & Diagnostic PC et al (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• United States v. Green
• Allstate Ins. Co. v. Superior Medical Rehab, P.C. et al (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• Travelers Ins. Co. v. United Diagnostic Imaging PC et al (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• GEICO Ins. Co. v. Isabella Bangy et al. (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• Allstate Ins. Co. v. Gianoukakis et al. (U.S. Eastern District of NY)
• United States v. Tsirilina
• Allstate Ins. Co. v. Kagan
• AutoOne Ins. Co. v Kagan
• State Farm Ins. Co. v. All Family Medical P.C. et al
• Nationwide Ins. Co. v. All Family Medical P.C. et al
• One Beacon Ins. Co. v. Halima et al
• One Beacon Ins. Co. v. Goldman et al
• The State of New York v. Kagan
• The State of New York v. Tuncel
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Northeastern Pennsylvania v. New Life Home Care, Inc. et al (U.S. Middle District of PA)
• ASD Healthcare v. New Life Home Care, Inc. (U.S. Middle District of PA)
Bruce S. Rosenberg
Bruce Rosenberg concentrates his practice in the areas of healthcare regulatory compliance and civil Racketeering Litigation. He has extensive experience with federal litigation and state litigation, administrative trials, investigations, and healthcare compliance issues. Mr. Rosenberg regularly counsels clients on compliance with all Federal and State Health Care laws including Anti-Kickback statutes; Stark Self-referral laws, false claims and Civil Monetary Penalties law.
Bruce Rosenberg hasextensive experience in representing health care providers relating to compliance with Law and private contracts.
Mr. Rosenberg is frequently asked to advise other general practice and criminal attorneys on issues of corporate compliance, HIPAA privacy compliance, contracts, medical staff issues, and billing issues.
Prior to focusing on health care law, Bruce Rosenbergrepresented multiple insurance companies with regard to subrogation and defense issues.
He also has over 20 years of experience pertaining to complex commercial litigation, acquisitions, assignments, joint ventures, partnerships, civil defense of banking and leasing institutions as well as banking compliance.
Bruce Rosenberg has served as lead counsel on behalf of a wide spectrum of clients and has successfully litigated numerous complex cases in Federal and State courts in New York as well as other states. The areas within his practice include:
Counseling to healthcare professionals on both state and federal regulatory compliance, insurance carrier claims handling practices, and investigation procedures, and development of effective compliance plans.
Representation of healthcare professionals in defense of litigation, challenging professional practice protocols and billing practices including civil and criminal proceedings involving RICO and insurance fraud.
Counseling of clients on insurance carrier claims handling practices and bad faith. Prosecution of affirmative actions for RICO, fraud, and bad faith on behalf of individual clients and professional corporations. Representation of professionals in administrative proceedings involving allegations of professional misconduct.
Selected as Super Lawyer in Healthcare in Metro New York for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
* Regulatory Compliance
* Litigation and Appeals
Bar Admission:NY, FL, PA, NM
* US Districts NY
* US Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
* US District Court Southern District, FL
* US District Court, Middle District, PA
* Florida Bar Association
* Yeshiva University; Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law JD
* Columbia University, BA
* The Jewish Theological Seminary, BA
* Sarasota County Bar Association
* Nassau County Bar Association, Healthcare Committee
* Siesta Cove, Member of Board of Directors